Show Navigation Menu

Collectors?

More
13 years 7 months ago #25636 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Collectors?
ondespumeggianti wrote:

well, i collect delusions in love!!haha..XD
i'm joking..but, isn't so far from reality..XD
i colect stamps..what?!XD it's very aimless!

:P I used to collect stamps. We have a tub of very old coins too. Might've already mentioned that before though..Not sure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25641 by ondespumeggianti
Replied by ondespumeggianti on topic Re:Collectors?
ahah, ok!don't know, i read some posts not all!XD
don't know what we can do with stamps one day!;D
hope that they will have value one day!;D

More
13 years 7 months ago #25722 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Collectors?
I am collecting and painting miniatures and other peoples handmade drawings...and I must say both carry a significant amount of value to me...don't really think they would be materially worth a lot any time :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
13 years 7 months ago #25735 by Envy
:unsure: Does anyone on the forum collect copies of the 'Gothic & Lolita Bible'?

Really tempted to buy a bunch but they're so pricey each and I just don't know whether it's worthwhile, being low on cash etc...

Trying to weigh out whether it would be better to spend my money on clothes or on patterns to make clothes really..

More
13 years 7 months ago #25768 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Collectors?
Envy wrote:

:unsure: Does anyone on the forum collect copies of the 'Gothic & Lolita Bible'?

Really tempted to buy a bunch but they're so pricey each and I just don't know whether it's worthwhile, being low on cash etc...

Trying to weigh out whether it would be better to spend my money on clothes or on patterns to make clothes really..

Try reading some of the reviews on amazon. From what I've gathered, there are only patterns for accessorize, not for cloths, so maybe then they would be even less interesting for you...
Maybe you could buy some old/used copies and see if it's worthwhile.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25774 by Envy
:P Mm yes. From what I've read, there were only ever 5 volumes released in English, and even used copies are pricey. On eBay, they go for 20 GBP each at least (English versions cost even more), so..It's a lot of money, to me anyway. :unsure:

Just part of me wonders whether it's better to spend my money on clothes and just draw up my own patterns when I feel creative..But it would be nice to have visual ideas in front of me too..

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds