Show Navigation Menu

Collectors?

More
13 years 11 months ago #21696 by Serpenvicis
Replied by Serpenvicis on topic Re:Collectors?
Envy wrote:

:P I used to love puzzles..But we had the problem of losing pieces in the middle of putting a puzzle together..

I recall having a huge puzzle as well, around 1500 pieces, and it was just so large that we had no space for it. :blink:

We had to make my puzzle of 2000 pieces in our apartment, but only at the winter because at summer tourist come there

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21697 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Collectors?
Serpenvicis wrote:

Envy wrote:

:P I used to love puzzles..But we had the problem of losing pieces in the middle of putting a puzzle together..

I recall having a huge puzzle as well, around 1500 pieces, and it was just so large that we had no space for it. :blink:

We had to make my puzzle of 2000 pieces in our apartment, but only at the winter because at summer tourist come there

Do you take puzzles apart once you've done them?

I had a cousin who did a hugely complicated puzzle (one of those 1000+ piece ones with double-sided/repeated images on) and he glued it at the end and stuck it up on his wall. We just take them apart once we're done, haha.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21698 by Serpenvicis
Replied by Serpenvicis on topic Re:Collectors?
Envy wrote:

Serpenvicis wrote:

Envy wrote:

Do you take puzzles apart once you've done them?

I had a cousin who did a hugely complicated puzzle (one of those 1000+ piece ones with double-sided/repeated images on) and he glued it at the end and stuck it up on his wall. We just take them apart once we're done, haha.

I have made one puzzle with 1000 pieces. It is 3-D and it is beautiful. There are all animals running in one direction. I wanted to glue it but my mother doesn't give me to put it on my wall.

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21708 by Zilknitha
Replied by Zilknitha on topic Re:Collectors?
I'm a bit of a horder of alot of random things, it used to be wine bottles, Lord of the Rings minitures and other strange objects the looked like they were antique. My mum used to complain that my room was like walking into aladins cave. Now a days all i seem to collect is art materials thinking that they will be of use some day, but i have had my Graphitint pencils for 4 years now.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21730 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Collectors?
Zilknitha wrote:

Now a days all i seem to collect is art materials thinking that they will be of use some day, but i have had my Graphitint pencils for 4 years now.

When I think about it, I might as well say I'm a collector of art materials. :woohoo: I've bought well over 10-20 packs of various pencils and felt-tips, and somehow, no matter how many I buy, whole packs go missing. I don't even know where they go..I think my brother borrows them and then leaves them in obscure places so they're 'missing'.

I have a huge collection of different types of lace (black and white) under my brother's computer desk as well..

More
13 years 7 months ago #25635 by ondespumeggianti
Replied by ondespumeggianti on topic Re:Collectors?
well, i collect delusions in love!!haha..XD
i'm joking..but, isn't so far from reality..XD
i colect stamps..what?!XD it's very aimless!

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds