Show Navigation Menu

Collectors?

More
13 years 11 months ago #21644 by Serpenvicis
Replied by Serpenvicis on topic Re:Collectors?
I collect everything that has dragon, snake or skull on itself. That's the reason why, when you enter my room, wherever you look you see dragon. :woohoo:

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21646 by Madam_Mim
Replied by Madam_Mim on topic Re:Collectors?
I collect puzzles (with 1000 pieces or more)it's very relaxing too make them :) - the most recent are designed by Victoria Frances and Anne Stokes

More
13 years 11 months ago #21683 by Serpenvicis
Madam_Mim wrote:

I collect puzzles (with 1000 pieces or more)it's very relaxing too make them :) - the most recent are designed by Victoria Frances and Anne Stokes

I like the puzzles too! :laugh: But I can't make them because my younger brother always bothers me to play with him or he destroys them. I had one with 2000 pieces and I almost finished them when my brother came and destroyed them :(

More
13 years 11 months ago #21688 by Madam_Mim
Replied by Madam_Mim on topic Re:Collectors?
Serpenvicis wrote:

Madam_Mim wrote:

I like the puzzles too! :laugh: But I can't make them because my younger brother always bothers me to play with him or he destroys them. I had one with 2000 pieces and I almost finished them when my brother came and destroyed them :(

I fortunately don't have that problem ;) No one dare touch my puzzles, while I make them - not if they don't want to see me angry :angry: (which is't a pretty sight)

More
13 years 11 months ago #21689 by Serpenvicis
Madam_Mim wrote:

Serpenvicis wrote:

Madam_Mim wrote:

I fortunately don't have that problem ;) No one dare touch my puzzles, while I make them - not if they don't want to see me angry :angry: (which is't a pretty sight)

Haha! I can't shout in my house because then my mom always say that I'm nervous and at puberty and that I always shout( which is not true)

More
13 years 11 months ago #21690 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Collectors?
:P I used to love puzzles..But we had the problem of losing pieces in the middle of putting a puzzle together..

I recall having a huge puzzle as well, around 1500 pieces, and it was just so large that we had no space for it. :blink:

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds