Show Navigation Menu

Collectors?

More
14 years 8 months ago #3428 by witchstorm
Replied by witchstorm on topic Re:Collectors?
I collect paintings of haunted houses, sand timers, and handmade brooms.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3450 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Collectors?
Aftermidnight wrote:

Morgana wrote:

I collect CDs as well. Sometimes I'll download something, just to see if I like it. Then if I do, I go and buy the CD. I like to sit down with the liner notes and read the lyrics as I listen to it the first time.

I think we'd get along very very well :)
I'm glad everyone seems to buy CDs rather than just download. We're holding up the industry!

Yeah, I think so too!

I figure, if a band is going to put all the time and creative effort into an album (music, lyrics, liner notes, design, etc.) then it's only right that I should buy it, instead of basically stealing it. If you like a band and want them to stick around for a while, you've got to support them! Plus the liner notes are usually pretty interesting... musicians tend to be very creative in other styles of art as well, besides music.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3498 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Collectors?
Oh I just remember I also collect the cups ...

More
13 years 11 months ago #21610 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Collectors?
Besides Alchemy stuff, I collect: books, dvds, cds, comics, minerals and anything with bats or dragons on it or in the form of mentioned creature. Nothing of it is a really big collection because I'm always tight on money, but I'm expending with time. :)
When I was just a kid it was popular collecting paper napkins and normal paper in all shapes and colours, and I had a big collection, but no idea where that all went. I wouldn't be surprised if my grandpa used it to light the fire in the fireplace. :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21624 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Collectors?
Hmm..I did have a large collection of plush 'big cats'..leopards, tigers..All sorts. Not sure where they are now.

I also have a pretty healthy collection of teddy bears. :woohoo: Can't really think of anything else at the moment..Apart from black and white things. I don't generally collect anything in particular, but friends and family often dub me the 'hoarder' as I have a habit of keeping anything and everything I can see a use for.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21639 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Collectors?
Envy wrote:

Hmm..I did have a large collection of plush 'big cats'..leopards, tigers..All sorts. Not sure where they are now.

I also have a pretty healthy collection of teddy bears. :woohoo: Can't really think of anything else at the moment..Apart from black and white things. I don't generally collect anything in particular, but friends and family often dub me the 'hoarder' as I have a habit of keeping anything and everything I can see a use for.

I have that habit too, but I somehow force myself to sift through everything once a year and dispose of the things I really don't need. I can be a really messy person when I'm busy with studying, but I love to have everything nice and tidy because I just feel better that way and it's easier to keep things tidy when you have less \"junk\" in the room.
Hmmm... I think you could say I also collect green stuff. Almost all my towels, bed linen, curtains and a lot of other home decore is green. I would also have a ton of green cloths if it wasn't so hard to find cloths in a nice green colour.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds