Show Navigation Menu

Summer or Winter

More
14 years 8 months ago #3270 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Summer or Winter
Bonjour sister Anastasia13,

You know, with us we did not have much snow. It's rare, but i like that ...

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3271 by WolfBloodAngel
Replied by WolfBloodAngel on topic Re:Summer or Winter
Im gonna sound like a poet but i love the winter....the snow has some...mysterious elegance that noone can match when it first falls...

More
14 years 8 months ago #3273 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Summer or Winter
Snowfall is beautiful. My favorite though is when there is a heavy frost and the sky is a fierce blue. The stark contrast between the sky and the shimmering trees is quite breathtaking.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3278 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Summer or Winter
The snow is nice, but I like the forest more - in the winter the trees just look dead, if they're not covered in snow, which is a bit rare nowdays (well, compared to what should be usuall this high up). I just don't like to see them dead... like there's no life in them left.

But in the autumn the trees have their leafs, in brown colour of different kinds. Even in summer its beautiful, as there's so much life to it then, everything's fully grown and showing off.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #3325 by WolfBloodAngel
Replied by WolfBloodAngel on topic Re:Summer or Winter
cemwerewolf wrote:

Snowfall is beautiful. My favorite though is when there is a heavy frost and the sky is a fierce blue. The stark contrast between the sky and the shimmering trees is quite breathtaking.

Yea i agree with ya there...I live in SD so all we got is a bunch of parie land with barely any tree except for a few clusters here and there

More
14 years 8 months ago #3364 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Summer or Winter
Same with me. I'm in south central Saskatchewan. Sweeping vistas with a few outcroppings of trees. On the right day though, the view seems like heaven.

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds