Show Navigation Menu

Most cherished memories?

More
13 years 3 months ago #30648 by Serpenvicis
I have something to make this thread happier. My most cherished memory is the one with my best friend. She lives far away from me, and we don't see each other much. Once we were at sea and she gave me a necklace. She had same one, and she said that even if we are million miles away that necklace will remind us on each other. :kiss: :silly:

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #30658 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Most cherished memories?
:) Ohh..That's lovely. Reminds me of my bear, Cliff (who happens to be in my picture. Cliff is short for Radcliffe). He was originally my ex-boyfriend's, but he gave it to me whilst we were still together (Cliff was one of his first teddy bears or something).

I went through very bad stages in my life (most of them caused by my ex-boyfriend himself) and Cliff was always there for me to talk to. Eventually, I just didn't associate him with my ex anymore, because he has his own character and his own thoughts..So I don't feel weird about keeping him after I finally got out of that relationship. :P

More
13 years 3 months ago #30840 by Serpenvicis
Sometimes teddy bears can be quite good consolation. You can always hug them if no one else wants to hug you. They will always listen to your problems, and they make your sleep sweetier :blush: I know it's childish, but I sleep with three teddy bears. Actually one of them is rabbit, my first toy ever. It's same old as I am :blush: :kiss:

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #30848 by Envy
Serpenvicis wrote:

Sometimes teddy bears can be quite good consolation. You can always hug them if no one else wants to hug you. They will always listen to your problems, and they make your sleep sweetier :blush: I know it's childish, but I sleep with three teddy bears. Actually one of them is rabbit, my first toy ever. It's same old as I am :blush: :kiss:

:P Eep! My first toy was a rabbit too! Given to me when I was born. ^.^ I only have Cliff in my bed (I sleep with 4 pillows, so there's not much space), but all my others are watching over me on a shelf, on top of my hi-fi system..On my desk..All over my room basically! :woohoo:

But yes, teddy bears do wonders.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Envy.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30901 by Serpenvicis
Envy wrote:

Serpenvicis wrote:

:P Eep! My first toy was a rabbit too! Given to me when I was born. ^.^ I only have Cliff in my bed (I sleep with 4 pillows, so there's not much space), but all my others are watching over me on a shelf, on top of my hi-fi system..On my desk..All over my room basically! :woohoo:

But yes, teddy bears do wonders.

My room is also full of stuffed animals :lol:
I have a penguin on my book shelf, a tiger on my warderobe, cute puppy above my desk and alot more of them. When you come in my room, it's like you came in kindergarten :side: :woohoo:

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #30926 by Envy
:P I think stuffed toys are a source of cherished memories for anyone and everyone, although maybe not 'most' cherished memories. No matter how 'manly' a guy thinks he is, I *know* he probably has a stuffed toy hidden away somewhere and I haven't met a guy so far who hasn't at some point told me (very quietly and very discreetly) that he has a teddy bear or other stuffed toy that he values, so I know it's not 'just a girl thing'.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Envy.

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds