Show Navigation Menu

Gifts.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23954 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Gifts.
I can't think of any really bad gifts I've received... not to compare with what has already been posted, at least!

My mother-in-law does tend to buy me some odd stuff though. Mostly cutesy little ornaments which don't suit our house at all, even though she knows how we have the place decorated, and says she likes it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23962 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Gifts.
Morgana wrote:

Mostly cutesy little ornaments which don't suit our house at all, even though she knows how we have the place decorated, and says she likes it.

:P Maybe she's trying to leave her mark on the place. \"Remember your mother-in-law\" kind of thing.

I'm pretty surprised at the worst gifts so far! I thought my pocket dictionary was bad! :blink:

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #23970 by Madam_Mim
Replied by Madam_Mim on topic Re:Gifts.
I give gifts to my husband and my son because I want to, and not because I have to. And it's not only for Christmas and birthdays :laugh:
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Madam_Mim.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23975 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re:Gifts.
black_magnolia wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Worst gift I ever got was a bunch of hand-me-downs that were too small for me and a pink tissue box with one tissue in it.

Ouch! That's really bad!

Yeah, I never really got along with my cousins or my aunt...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 8 months ago #23977 by Madam_Mim
Replied by Madam_Mim on topic Re:Gifts.
I can't think of any bad gifts I've received, but one of the better gifts I've received, is three Alchemy puzzle :laugh:
I can't wait to make them. :silly:

More
13 years 8 months ago #23981 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Gifts.
Madam_Mim wrote:

I can't think of any bad gifts I've received, but one of the better gifts I've received, is three Alchemy puzzle :laugh:
I can't wait to make them. :silly:

Alchemy puzzles? :blink: Since when did they sell them? Do you have any pictures? I'm intrigued!

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds