Show Navigation Menu

Optical Illusions.

More
13 years 9 months ago #24084 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Optical Illusions.
Kuroboshi wrote:

Try barely opening your eyes, that often helps. If you wear glasses, taking them off may help.

The joke is that the worse your eyesight is, well you'll see.

LOL! OK, I took off my glasses and squinted, and finally saw the message in the one Envy posted. My eyesight is pretty bad, but I can assure you that's not the cause of it!

Thanks for the tips.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #24089 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Optical Illusions.
Morgana wrote:

Kuroboshi wrote:

Try barely opening your eyes, that often helps. If you wear glasses, taking them off may help.

The joke is that the worse your eyesight is, well you'll see.

LOL! OK, I took off my glasses and squinted, and finally saw the message in the one Envy posted. My eyesight is pretty bad, but I can assure you that's not the cause of it!

Thanks for the tips.

:P Haha, yes, it's a good one isn't it? I couldn't see it either the first time I came across it, which made the result funnier.

More
13 years 9 months ago #24100 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Optical Illusions.
LOL Envy that is a good one, there are numerous examples of the same text but this version is a first time for me....also I can't see a thing on Stephens

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #24106 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Optical Illusions.
it weird...without my glasses, i can barely see objects within a foot of me,forget the computer screen...
yet i was always able to lock in on those MAGIC EYE PICTURES, some Op Art takes me awhile, like Escher
(kinda surprised there hasn't been more pics from his works in this discussion...)

ok,one last try, i'll leave y'all alone after this one and go crawl back to 1993 :lol:

you should be able to see a skull, IF it works
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by StephenG.

More
13 years 9 months ago #24111 by black_magnolia
StephenG wrote:

it weird...without my glasses, i can barely see objects within a foot of me,forget the computer screen...
yet i was always able to lock in on those MAGIC EYE PICTURES, some Op Art takes me awhile, like Escher
(kinda surprised there hasn't been more pics from his works in this discussion...)

ok,one last try, i'll leave y'all alone after this one and go crawl back to 1993 :lol:

you should be able to see a skull, IF it works

Hmmm... well, I see more like something of a stone head, not really a skull... :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24123 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Optical Illusions.
Hmm. I can see faces. But they're very abstract and I've seen faces in all sorts at a young age, so it could be my imagination.

What was the first one meant to be?

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds