Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 9 months ago #34360 by janelle hell
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

I was naughty and bought more books... :silly: Assassin's Creed: The Last Crusade and Black Butler volume II. I also bought more internet credit.

Naughty? Books are guilt-free spending! :P

They're an investment in self-education...even if they're graphic novels :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34362 by cemwerewolf
A new roof! It finally stopped raining enough for my roof to be repaired and reshingled yesterday. Also picked up another novel (there seems to be a book trend going on here) and some beads for a necklace I'm making.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34369 by iHauntTheSepulchre
janelle hell wrote:

I was naughty and bought more books... :silly: Assassin's Creed: The Last Crusade and Black Butler volume II. I also bought more internet credit.

They're an investment in self-education...even if they're graphic novels :woohoo:

Well, they're naughty in the sense that I have no more room to put them anywhere... :silly:

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 9 months ago #34372 by Envy
:P Some typical holiday-ish things! Lots of Welsh FUDGE! In all sorts of flavours I never knew existed for fudge (chocolate and strawberry, 'Amaretto crunch', mint and chocolate, vanilla)..And a 'Grow your own shiitake mushroom kit', which looks pretty interesting.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #34382 by janelle hell

janelle hell wrote:

Well, they're naughty in the sense that I have no more room to put them anywhere... :silly:

Ah, I see...lol! I used to have the same problem until I discovered this wonderful (HUGE!) used book store nearby, where I can take the books I've already read and trade them in for...more books :woohoo:

Envy wrote:

:P Some typical holiday-ish things! Lots of Welsh FUDGE! In all sorts of flavours I never knew existed for fudge (chocolate and strawberry, 'Amaretto crunch', mint and chocolate, vanilla)..And a 'Grow your own shiitake mushroom kit', which looks pretty interesting.

You'll have to post pictures in the gardening thread when the mushrooms grow...I heart shiitake mushrooms :kiss:
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by black_magnolia. Reason: merged posts

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #34386 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

And a 'Grow your own shiitake mushroom kit', which looks pretty interesting.

Oh, I'd like to see how that works out! I somehow imagine that kit like those grow-it-yourself cans with seeds inside which you only have to water and after some time a plant should grow out. Tried those cans once - fail. :S :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds