Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 5 months ago #28186 by xXzetsumeiXx
A creepy lookin stuffed animal called bunniekittie. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #28190 by Prissy
I bought some nose rings(screw,bones,hoop) and a 14K gold diamond heart ring, oh and some awesome dangle heart earrings. I love jewelry!!!

ZOSO

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #28191 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Advent calendars with chocolate inside!

:P

Do they have some special design?
When I was shopping last Saturday I saw a Hello Kitty Advent calendar. :silly:

Hello Kitty and Simpsons ones. :P Might go and buy some Celebrations ones too.. :woohoo:
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Envy.

More
13 years 5 months ago #28206 by necie1286
i got me a tiny Christmas tree to put in my bedroom this year. its sitting on the night table by my bed. i just need some lights and little ornaments for it.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #28212 by Envy
Shoes.

Pictures are below. ^.^ Got them both new from eBay for half of the RRP, so I'm extremely happy. It's like two pairs for the price of one.

I think I mentioned before that I was meant to be getting them for my birthday/Christmas, but they were out of stock everywhere in my size (US and UK, UK only had the platform pair in my size but for a pretty steep price)..So that adds to how happy I am to have gotten them new for a good price and when they're basically out of stock everywhere.

Edited in another picture..Does it work now?
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Envy.

More
13 years 5 months ago #28217 by nwbevk
Envy-> Currently only able to see one pair (first pic has the red x of doom), but the pair I see are awsome.

Just picked up a pair of new shoes myself, but nothing that nice, just sneakers for running around work. Pounded the foam soles out of my last pair rather quickly, lets see how long these hold up.

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds