Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 5 months ago #27904 by nwbevk
Bought more pet supplies. Am starting to think, if I didn't have pets, I'd be rich from not having to buy them so much stuff. But then I'd be lonely without them. Pet supplies it is. (:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27908 by Highwayman
I got a new MP3 player.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27914 by Kuroboshi
A new PS3 controller.

My Sixaxis which I got with the console is half-buggered. Left analogue stick is messed up. Something's loose so the top of it can rotate. Not good for playing games with. Kept going wonky on NFS:HP.

Had to buy a £40 Dualshock 3. I never go outside Sony for stuff for their consoles like this. More likely the things will mess up quicker.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27928 by Morgana
I bought a lot of stuff over the weekend, but it was all Christmas presents, nothing for myself. Well, unless you count the vodka and Kahlua...

I saw lots of stuff that I would have liked to buy for myself though! Seems that's always the way... when I'm shopping for someone else I always spot things that I want, instead of what I'm actually looking for.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27989 by ondespumeggianti
i bought a black pair of boots for rain.

More
13 years 5 months ago #28096 by black_magnolia
I bought some lacy tights and a jacket. The tights have a second warm layer under the lace so I'll probably be able to wear them also in cold weather. The jacket reminds me a bit of the jackets that are part of a track suit. It's a bit more sporty/casual, completely black but with lace in the hood and lace trim on the sleeves. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds