Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 5 months ago #27812 by nwbevk
waiting with much excitement for the new snake habitat I just ordered. :) It's gonna be taller, so he can climb, and will have front doors so I don't have to take all the lighting off the top to reach in for him, and he won't be able to escape again. just like a christmas present to myself... or would it be to the snake? *ponder*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27828 by ondespumeggianti
i bought a pair of earrings for a friend birthday!

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #27868 by cemwerewolf
A Cute Cthulu tshirt from sickonsin.com ! They're doing a gift guide until the end of the month with a different theme every day. And then the items from the guide are on sale that day. I thought I'd take advantage of this to nab some of the stuff I've been wanting for awhile! :laugh:
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by cemwerewolf.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27869 by black_magnolia
cemwerewolf wrote:

A Cute Cthulu tshirt from sickonsin.com ! They're doing a gift guide until the end of the month with a different theme every day. And then the items from the guide are on sale that day. I thought I'd take advantage of this to nab some of the stuff I've been wanting for awhile! :laugh:

Damn! If I only knew that earlier! My friend is a huge Cthulu fan and those t-shirts from sickonsin are just too cute!

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27876 by Highwayman
The new Helloween CD 7 Sinners.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27877 by iHauntTheSepulchre
A new bug zapper, a packet of green citronella candles, a pack of citronella incense and two black lanterns to put the candles in.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds