Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 5 months ago #27733 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

Butter muslin. My mother's been making tofu..So..Yeah. :P

No idea what to do with the remains of the beans after making tofu though. It's such a waste to throw it away..

Put it into the compost bin...if you have one...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27746 by Envy
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Envy wrote:

No idea what to do with the remains of the beans after making tofu though. It's such a waste to throw it away..

Ahh we don't. Had to get rid of the garden this year so..The compost bin went as well. :unsure:

More
13 years 5 months ago #27772 by ondespumeggianti
i bought a book for \"Serigrafia\"

More
13 years 5 months ago #27779 by Morgana
black_magnolia wrote:

I just hope I won't have problems with posting the package without some string around it, because a ball of that string is bloody expensive if you have in mind that I just need a couple of yards of it and the rest of the ball would be just useless... :S

I don't know what your postal system is like, but we're not supposed to use string on packages here. Apparently it gets caught up in the sorting machinery. So hopefully yours will go through OK!

More
13 years 5 months ago #27784 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Envy wrote:

Ahh we don't. Had to get rid of the garden this year so..The compost bin went as well. :unsure:

Ah, bummer.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 5 months ago #27787 by black_magnolia
Morgana wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

I just hope I won't have problems with posting the package without some string around it, because a ball of that string is bloody expensive if you have in mind that I just need a couple of yards of it and the rest of the ball would be just useless... :S

I don't know what your postal system is like, but we're not supposed to use string on packages here. Apparently it gets caught up in the sorting machinery. So hopefully yours will go through OK!

Our postal system is not that advanced. They sort out most of those packages by hand. They insist on the strings so that the packages are better to handle. In the end I found some cheap string in the hardware store next to my building and tied the box before going to the post office. It was easier for me to carry the package that way and I figured that I'll probably have to send more packages when I sell the rest of my stuff, so I'll have a use of it...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds