Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 6 months ago #27557 by ondespumeggianti
i bought 2 small light blue cabochon cristals

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #27568 by Morgana
I bought some aftershave for my husband for Christmas, Play by Givenchy. It was a bit more expensive than I expected, but I know he'll like it so it's worth it.

More
13 years 6 months ago #27598 by scootiebee
I have started buying christmas presents, so nothing much fun for myself. I have bought a lot of makeup lately because the company I like to buy from is going out of business, and everything is on sale, but other than that, I have been buying things for other people.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
13 years 6 months ago #27607 by black_magnolia
I've bought groceries, some cosmetics and kitchenware. I bought, a bit on impulse, two little ceramic bowls, they somehow remind me of the rococo period. :silly:
One is mainly green, the other is the same design but in pink. There is like a little cameo on each side with a little girl and boy kissing. Here's a picture of the green bowl, sorry the pic was made with my mobile phone, so it's pretty bad quality:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:

More
13 years 6 months ago #27640 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Today I bought travel-sized mouthwash, hand sanitiser, an A5 visual diary, a new belt and a very awesome Logitech iPod speaker. Kinda boring otherwise...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 6 months ago #27681 by ondespumeggianti
i bought 5 \"acetato\"sheets!

Time to create page: 0.426 seconds