Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #27116 by black_magnolia
I asked a friend to buy me a ticket for the Sabaton gig this November because it is selling out pretty quickly and there aren't any tickets available on-line but only at the venue and till I get back to Zagreb I fear there won't be any tickets left... Well, she got the ticket and now she is blackmailing me with it! :S
My exam is exactly 10 days before the concert and she says that she won't give me the ticket if I fail. :( Bloody \"problem\" is that I know she is serious. Damn it, I have great friends. :huh:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #27122 by Envy
Morgana wrote:

The Nerf discussion reminds me of a game my husband bought several years ago, called Crossbows and Catapults. He had it when he was a kid, and we saw it in a store one day about 15 years ago, so he nabbed it right away. Each side has weapons, with elastics to make them work like the real thing, and blocks to make forts and castles, and the object is to try to wreck the other person's stuff. Lots of fun, especially when the cats would get involved! You do need a lot of floor space though, to really enjoy it.

This doesn't look exactly like ours, but it's close enough... www.amazon.com/Battleground-3a-Crossbows...tarter/dp/B000NPSVEO

That's brilliant!

And I've found it on a UK site for a good price too - Cheaper than Nerf weapons. :P ^.^ Hehe..This thread does wonders for my Christmas shopping..

We've bought a gravel-suction-pump thing for our fish tank and cucumbers/pleco food. ^.^ The damn thing doesn't stop eating..It's so adorable.. I feel like I'm feeding a shark everyday - but instead of hanging a lump of bloody meat, I hang a chunk of cucumber in the tank. :silly:

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #27123 by StephenG
the only pendant I've owned in quite awhile...
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by StephenG.

More
13 years 6 months ago #27125 by Envy
Oh wow..Where did you buy that from, StephenG?

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #27126 by StephenG
I was still trying to get a good pic of it up and already getting compliments(thanks Envy), gotta love technology

:cheer:

i kinda cheated regarding the \"recent\" aspect...
I had actually bought it at the Ren fest in town before the whole banga-bang happened to me, but I had packed it up and just came across it a few days ago

I dunno.. I've always liked it...I've had 2 other copies of it break on me before; pewter, looks nice but fragile...
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by StephenG. Reason: revisions

More
13 years 6 months ago #27134 by iHauntTheSepulchre
It looks lovely.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds