Show Navigation Menu

How does your gothic garden grow?

More
14 years 6 months ago #8327 by SkieShauphen
Interesting...illegal in the U.S. How sad. :(
I normally inhale too much anyways. Only the strongest cigarettes even affect me a little so to me the numbing agent would be a good thing.

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9003 by cemwerewolf
My bulbs just arrived from Brack's. Yay! Thank you so much for recommending them janelle! Now all I have to do is wait for spring and, green thumbs willing, I'll have some fabulous new blossoms popping up!

More
14 years 5 months ago #9014 by StephenG
i have 2 night-blooming jasmines and a whole section of fence covered in star jasmine
got 1 gargoyle keeping vigil over things(for the moment)

More
14 years 5 months ago #9025 by cemwerewolf
Well, it definitely is important to have garden guardians. Mine only just arrived after the first freeze so they'll have to await spring to exert their influence. i have two dragons and - surprise, surprise - a mouse!

More
14 years 4 months ago #12653 by necie1286
i wish i could have a garden right now but i'm stuck in a apratment. dose anyone know of anything that i might be able to grow here?

More
14 years 4 months ago #12654 by scootiebee
An herb garden grows well in a window sill that gets a lot of light. I have a lot of indoor plants, and a lot of tropicals grow well indoors and even in low light. Go to a garden or home center and see what they have displayed indoors, and any of those things should do really well. Also, bamboo grown in a water vase with decorative pebbles in the bottom does very well even in lower lighting settings.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds