Show Navigation Menu

How does your gothic garden grow?

More
12 years 9 months ago #34577 by janelle hell
Envy wrote:

janelle hell wrote:

You can also take all the red things, put them in a blender to crush them, and strain them into a pitcher to make juice...so much easier & less time consuming ;)

Ah! That sounds like a plan. :P Would a flour sieve be enough or would you have to strain with muslin-type stuff?

You have to use one with very fine mesh...but it's worth it to get to the pomegranate juice!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34594 by Envy
janelle hell wrote:

You have to use one with very fine mesh...but it's worth it to get to the pomegranate juice!

Ah okay - Thanks! ^.^ Never tried pomegranate juice before..Sounds like a fun weekend activity to give it a go.

Only unusual juice I've tried is cranberry and that makes my teeth go funny. :S

More
12 years 9 months ago #34603 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

janelle hell wrote:

Oh, I know. I feel cranberry juice leaves a strange feeling in your mouth; the other juices are somehow much more smoother... Hard to really explain the feeling. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34604 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

janelle hell wrote:

Oh, I know. I feel cranberry juice leaves a strange feeling in your mouth; the other juices are somehow much more smoother... Hard to really explain the feeling. :silly:

Red grape juice does it to my teeth too - But not white grape. :P It's odd. Maybe linked to the colour..Somehow..

More
12 years 9 months ago #34606 by janelle hell
Envy wrote:

janelle hell wrote:

Ah okay - Thanks! ^.^ Never tried pomegranate juice before..Sounds like a fun weekend activity to give it a go.

Ewwww...cranberry juice...it has the dubious honor of being the only fruit juice I absolutely canNOT stand :S Pomegranate juice is much nicer...not too sweet, but not all bitter & puckery like cranberry juice.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34612 by Envy
janelle hell wrote:

Ewwww...cranberry juice...it has the dubious honor of being the only fruit juice I absolutely canNOT stand :S Pomegranate juice is much nicer...not too sweet, but not all bitter & puckery like cranberry juice.

*Giggles* Well if it doesn't make your teeth feel funny I'll sure give it a go. :woohoo: I used to love cranberry juice when I was a kid..But I think the bitterness/teeth thing just got more irritating as I got older and I started to hate it. I don't even think I noticed it at all as a kid. :blink:

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds