Show Navigation Menu

How does your gothic garden grow?

More
12 years 9 months ago #34506 by Envy
Serpenvicis wrote:

I (my mum) have garden around my house, guite big for this area. We grow all kinds of vegetables and fruits : spinach, lettuce, kale, cabbage, parsley, zucchini,cucumbers, green beans, peas, pomegranate, olives, tangerines, lemons, oranges, strawberries, peppers, pepperoni and so on :woohoo: And a lot of flowers. My mum adores to work in garden. So. we mostly eat vegetables from our garden, and they are way more tasteful then ones from shops. :silly:

:P Teehee, I know that feeling. Home-grown stuff tastes so much sweeter..Especially garden peas. Huge difference in taste. Used to just pick and eat them straight from the pod when I was little..

Don't know if I've asked this before but - How are you meant to eat pomegranate? :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #34510 by Serpenvicis
Envy wrote:

Serpenvicis wrote:

I (my mum) have garden around my house, guite big for this area. We grow all kinds of vegetables and fruits : spinach, lettuce, kale, cabbage, parsley, zucchini,cucumbers, green beans, peas, pomegranate, olives, tangerines, lemons, oranges, strawberries, peppers, pepperoni and so on :woohoo: And a lot of flowers. My mum adores to work in garden. So. we mostly eat vegetables from our garden, and they are way more tasteful then ones from shops. :silly:

:P Teehee, I know that feeling. Home-grown stuff tastes so much sweeter..Especially garden peas. Huge difference in taste. Used to just pick and eat them straight from the pod when I was little..

Don't know if I've asked this before but - How are you meant to eat pomegranate? :dry:

Well, it is complicated :woohoo: You have to split him on two/four pieces.and then, somehow, you are supposed to eat only those tiny red things in there. It tastes great to me, but I'm too lazy to do all that just to eat :woohoo:

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Serpenvicis.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34520 by Envy
Serpenvicis wrote:

Well, it is complicated :woohoo: You have to split him on two/four pieces.and then, somehow, you are supposed to eat only those tiny red things in there. It atstes great to me, but I'm too lazy to do all that just to eat :woohoo:

*Giggle* :woohoo:

Yes, somehow you're supposed to eat only the red things! Pomegranates get me so frustrated I don't understand how anyone has the patience to eat them!

More
12 years 9 months ago #34534 by janelle hell
Envy wrote:

Serpenvicis wrote:

Well, it is complicated :woohoo: You have to split him on two/four pieces.and then, somehow, you are supposed to eat only those tiny red things in there. It atstes great to me, but I'm too lazy to do all that just to eat :woohoo:

*Giggle* :woohoo:

Yes, somehow you're supposed to eat only the red things! Pomegranates get me so frustrated I don't understand how anyone has the patience to eat them!

You can also take all the red things, put them in a blender to crush them, and strain them into a pitcher to make juice...so much easier & less time consuming ;)

More
12 years 9 months ago #34535 by Envy
janelle hell wrote:

You can also take all the red things, put them in a blender to crush them, and strain them into a pitcher to make juice...so much easier & less time consuming ;)

Ah! That sounds like a plan. :P Would a flour sieve be enough or would you have to strain with muslin-type stuff?

More
12 years 9 months ago #34551 by Serpenvicis
Envy wrote:

janelle hell wrote:

Ah! That sounds like a plan. :P Would a flour sieve be enough or would you have to strain with muslin-type stuff?

Interesting theory :woohoo: But you still have to pick tiny red things out of peel. So it's about the same as eating them. :huh:

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds