Show Navigation Menu

What's your weakness?

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #19825 by SkieShauphen
My weakness at the moment is my blown out knee. I hate not being able to walk...grr :angry:

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #19869 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:What's your weakness?
SkieShauphen wrote:

My weakness at the moment is my blown out knee. I hate not being able to walk...grr :angry:

What happened?

More
14 years 1 week ago #20005 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:What's your weakness?
My achy-breaky feet. Ouch. And my sunburned left shoulder, because the bag I carried kept rubbing the sunscreen off my shoulder, and I was wearing a sleeveless dress due to the heat, and my parasol was insufficient to the task, apparently.

On another positive note, however, I have converted two more young girls into fans of the Parasol. :)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 week ago #20200 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:What's your weakness?
scootiebee wrote:

On another positive note, however, I have converted two more young girls into fans of the Parasol. :)

:P That's brilliant!

I 'converted' friends of mine unintentionally..I always brought them along with me whilst corset shopping, because they were a great help in the changing rooms when I was trying things on. Eventually, one of my friends decided she wanted one too. ^.^ I thought it was great!

More
14 years 1 week ago #20212 by black_magnolia
One of my weaknesses: poor eyesight. :( I'm almost blind as a bat and now it even got worse but I didn't have time to go to my doc... Last time I checked it was on both eyes -6.00/+1.50 (I've got astigmatism so that explains the double dioptre on each eye).

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 1 week ago #20226 by SkieShauphen
My weakness...kittens....and angelically beautiful women...

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds