Show Navigation Menu

What's your weakness?

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #19705 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:What's your weakness?
I mean, not \"skinny\" shoulders, but narrow shoulders. I like men who look like men, i.e., broad shoulders. Men should be Y shaped, narrower at the waist than the shoulders, you know? And I don't like skinny, nor fat, but maybe \"athletic\" would be the right word?

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #19726 by Zilknitha
Replied by Zilknitha on topic Re:What's your weakness?
Alas...making a complete tit of myself without thinking, but regretting it afterwards. I wish i could be relaxed around people and say the right things and not jitter.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #19729 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:What's your weakness?
scootiebee wrote:

I mean, not \"skinny\" shoulders, but narrow shoulders. I like men who look like men, i.e., broad shoulders. Men should be Y shaped, narrower at the waist than the shoulders, you know? And I don't like skinny, nor fat, but maybe \"athletic\" would be the right word?

Oh, I like decently broad shouldered underweight men..A lot of the underweight guys I know can pass for women because they're so skinny and nearly all have long hair (which is well cared for). The broad shoulders help with defining a bit of masculinity. :P I like being able to see bones as well..They're just nice to feel..Though I guess, not so comfy to lie on. There's just something fascinating about seeing ribs through skin. And veins..

I'm generally really bad with introducing myself to new people - Most of the time, I'll keep up a feigned 'happy' mood to fit in with all the hyper people around me and so as not to scare off new acquaintances..

I was introduced to someone new last night, and I was too tired from my day to feign being happy. It was the first time I've ever been myself in front of a new acquaintance and it resulted in me suddenly bursting out crying after about.. 10 minutes, because I just hated how I was when I wasn't pretending.

It really made me think about why I do what I do. I think..It's some sort of protection mechanism..I won't be myself unless I trust someone not to be weird around me once they know who I really am..And maybe I just feel vulnerable when I'm out in the open with no fake face to hide behind.

>.< Ugh. I sound so...'Emo'. Sometimes, I feel really..Abnormal. Could say that my weakness is my own mind. I know you guys don't really want to hear me self-criticising myself. I know no one wants to hear that. Just like I know no one wants to talk to someone like me, haha.

Uhhm..Normal weaknesses..Uh..

I always came last in races due to hayfever, asthma and generally a short, small Asian body.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #19766 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:What's your weakness?
Ah, if we are going for physical weaknesses, then probably having arthritis since age 15. My spine is missing a lot of cartilage, and my knees are weak and wobbly. I exercise to strengthen muscles to compensate, and that works very well, though. So my muscles are very strong.

And my eyesight is weak. I can't see the computer screen well enough to read all your wonderful posts without my glasses.

And I am certifiable, as in mental. Bipolar. So I know from some weepy, and some hyper. And neither is fake for me, but it gets some people upset, that I can be perfectly \"normal\" one day, and too anxiety-ridden to leave the house the next, etc.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #19768 by doradiegoj
Replied by doradiegoj on topic Re:What's your weakness?
Shopping for stuff that I don't need. I need to fix that.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #19793 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:What's your weakness?
scootiebee wrote:

Ah, if we are going for physical weaknesses, then probably having arthritis since age 15. My spine is missing a lot of cartilage, and my knees are weak and wobbly. I exercise to strengthen muscles to compensate, and that works very well, though. So my muscles are very strong.

And my eyesight is weak. I can't see the computer screen well enough to read all your wonderful posts without my glasses.

And I am certifiable, as in mental. Bipolar. So I know from some weepy, and some hyper. And neither is fake for me, but it gets some people upset, that I can be perfectly \"normal\" one day, and too anxiety-ridden to leave the house the next, etc.

Ah..My eyesight is awful. I have to be literally an inch from my laptop screen to see without my glasses. I guess..I hate not being able to see when I go to bed..Especially if I hear noises. There was a tremor here a few years back in the middle of the night and I pretty much crapped bricks. I hate it when things in my room move around and I can't see what happened as well. A certain pen in my room keeps falling on the floor no matter where I place it.

It confuses me..I don't know whether it fell on its own or if something moved it.

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds