Show Navigation Menu

What's your weakness?

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #19153 by black_magnolia
I also can't stand Jagermeister, can't even describe the taste, but it's just yuck! :S

Another of my weaknesses are long-haired men. :blush: My 'normal' mainstream friends tease me because I only notice them, but form time to time they also agree that some are very handsome.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #19162 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:What's your weakness?
black_magnolia wrote:

I also can't stand Jagermeister, can't even describe the taste, but it's just yuck! :S

Another of my weaknesses are long-haired men. :blush: My 'normal' mainstream friends tease me because I only notice them, but form time to time they also agree that some are very handsome.

:P Long-haired men..Same for me! I've gotten so used to just being with long-haired men partner-wise that I couldn't imagine life with a partner who has short hair. I'd feel incomplete if I had no long hair to play with.

>.< This is very strange - My partner also has a weakness for redheads. Hmm..Odd..Odd..

I have a pretty bad weakness for black and white things. I'm strange that way..I might've mentioned it before. I notice black and white objects before I notice anything else, regardless of what it is. It makes shopping awkward because I'll completely ignore clothing I'll probably enjoy having, if I spot something black and white in the distance. I just *have* to have a look at it first.

As a consequence, the majority of my clothing is just black/white. At least everything I have matches. :woohoo: I have odd habits of collecting black and white objects too. >.< If it's reasonable to keep them, that is.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #19198 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:What's your weakness?
Just as long as you don't bring home a live zebra, black and white things are good. I have tons of black and white things.

My husband had long hair when I met him, but in the 15 years since, he has cut it short. But as men get older, they look kind of silly with a long ponytail. I guess some men can pull it off, but he got sick of it, and I think he looks better now without the long hair.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #19208 by anastasia13
The Sex With An Alligator it totally acquired believe me, I hate black licorice, but I love Jag.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #19324 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:What's your weakness?
black_magnolia wrote:

the taste is NYQUIL cold medicine !!! :S
Attachments:

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #19333 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:What's your weakness?
Still, NyQuil at least makes you stop coughing, and clears a stuffy nose. And it comes in Cherry flavor now! :)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds