Show Navigation Menu

What's your weakness?

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #19078 by SkieShauphen
I've got a weakness for red heads as well. Don't worry. :kiss:

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #19103 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:What's your weakness?
Just remembered - Trenchcoats!

And some uniforms. :) Good times.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #19109 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:What's your weakness?
scootiebee wrote:

I can't imagine Sex With An Alligator. I can't imagine that taste, Midori and Jager in the same glass? Ouch!

A friend of mine dared me to drink a \"Screaming Dead Nazi\" once, which was Jager and Goldschlager. Only drank one. Ugh. I will just take the goldschlager by itself.

I was drinking Jager with a friend once, and really liked it, but then I tried it another time and it was awful! My friend was a bartender though, so he must have mixed it with something. Not sure what, but it tasted minty...

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #19112 by SkieShauphen
I\"m not a big fan of mint either. It's bad enough I have to deal with the liquorish aftertaste, but mint would make it much worse. I say that I have to DEAL with the aftertaste, but amazingly I don't mind it that much really. I enjoy Jager because no matter how much I drink, I'm always drunk enough that I don't care about my problems or reputation but not too drunk to the point that I'm puking my guts out or blacking out. In fact, I've never blacked out before. I don't even like the idea of doing such a thing. To miss a part of my life, especially when I'm partying, would royally suck.
Anywho...I've got a weakness for women in elegant dresses or hot skirts. Although, only if they have nice legs.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #19119 by CorpseQueen
What's up with the readheads? Even my boy likes them...

I like stories, all kinds, but the more different the better. Not sure what's my weakness... people in general I guess. I'm not that good at making friends yet, and still got some trouble with being social... but, getting better.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #19135 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:What's your weakness?
I don't know about the redhead thing, but when I bleached my hair blond, one of my neighbors asked me if I did it to please my husband. I told him, no, he hates it blond, he likes redheads! :) So I guess I am lucky. Now I just have to keep my hair close to its \"natural\" color (which is now half red/half white). I am starting to look like a candy cane. So I have to keep dyeing it red. Not a problem.

Jagermeister tastes like mint Listerine to me. Ick.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds