Show Navigation Menu

What's your weakness?

More
14 years 1 month ago #18782 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:What's your weakness?
SkieShauphen wrote:

Wow, hahaha, Scottish accent..... :laugh:
I'm addicted to cloves still. I don't mind the difference in taste from the originals. The mild ones are suppose to taste like the originals but to me they don't even come close.

Hah! Don't laugh. Scottish accents are orgasmically sexy. ;) Most English girls have a 'weakness' for accents from the countries surrounding England. Irish..Welsh..Scottish..Anything's more interesting than the accent at home. :woohoo: I believe most American friends I have, have a 'weakness' for English accents too. It's very odd.

Doesn't the smell of cloves repel mosquitos/bugs in general?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18800 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:What's your weakness?
I am a human...

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18809 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:What's your weakness?
Envy wrote:

randomprincess wrote:

Evening everyone,

oh weaknesses - oooohhhhh i have many LOL
top of the list:
chocolate, & My darling sweetheart - i just gaze into his eyes - and i am lost forever
getting into my spa - after a long hard day and night
lingerie and corsetry - yes believe it at my age - i love it - i have some georgeous corsets over jeans for a night out - just awesome. thats why i sell it as well.
feathers - i can never ever have enough
ok still thinking .....brb

Argh..Now I remember. CLOTHES AND SHOES. :S ! Particularly corsets, skirts, dresses, thigh-high socks/stockings and bras.

I have such a preference and it really shows - My wardrobe has very few 'casual' tops and jeans/trousers. I find skirts so much easier to shop for and fall in love with..Compared to boring old jeans shopping. I never have enough jeans. >.< Winters are awful for me, clothing-wise.

I know, I am down to one pair of jeans. But I have a LOT of ankle-length skirts and petticoats. Very warm in winter over wool stockings. My mom was visiting recently, and she saw my closet. Her comment, \"wow, you really like black skirts, huh.\"

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #18827 by black_magnolia
I'm also addicted to Alchemy Gothic jewellery! :P Hope they never stop making jewellery. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #18848 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:What's your weakness?
scootiebee wrote:

I know, I am down to one pair of jeans. But I have a LOT of ankle-length skirts and petticoats. Very warm in winter over wool stockings. My mom was visiting recently, and she saw my closet. Her comment, \"wow, you really like black skirts, huh.\"

Better than my parents: \"What are you? Victorian?\"

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #18849 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:What's your weakness?
last time i replied to this topic, wasn't it called \"what's your poison\" ?
our weaknesses and poinson can be very different...
my weakness: redheads :kiss:

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds