Show Navigation Menu

What's your weakness?

More
14 years 1 month ago #18740 by randomprincess
Evening everyone,

oh weaknesses - oooohhhhh i have many LOL
top of the list:
chocolate, & My darling sweetheart - i just gaze into his eyes - and i am lost forever
getting into my spa - after a long hard day and night
lingerie and corsetry - yes believe it at my age - i love it - i have some georgeous corsets over jeans for a night out - just awesome. thats why i sell it as well.
feathers - i can never ever have enough
ok still thinking .....brb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18745 by Verminaard Draconis
My weakness is creating a goo dish for my love, my friends and family! Since that my father have been a chef, I have learned how to create good dish. But I put alcohol in the to create something very good!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #18766 by black_magnolia
Verminaard Draconis wrote:

My weakness is creating a goo dish for my love, my friends and family! Since that my father have been a chef, I have learned how to create good dish. But I put alcohol in the to create something very good!

Your's truly!

I wouldn't consider preparing a good dish as somebodies weakness, but rather as the person's strength.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18770 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:What's your weakness?
randomprincess wrote:

Evening everyone,

oh weaknesses - oooohhhhh i have many LOL
top of the list:
chocolate, & My darling sweetheart - i just gaze into his eyes - and i am lost forever
getting into my spa - after a long hard day and night
lingerie and corsetry - yes believe it at my age - i love it - i have some georgeous corsets over jeans for a night out - just awesome. thats why i sell it as well.
feathers - i can never ever have enough
ok still thinking .....brb

Argh..Now I remember. CLOTHES AND SHOES. :S ! Particularly corsets, skirts, dresses, thigh-high socks/stockings and bras.

I have such a preference and it really shows - My wardrobe has very few 'casual' tops and jeans/trousers. I find skirts so much easier to shop for and fall in love with..Compared to boring old jeans shopping. I never have enough jeans. >.< Winters are awful for me, clothing-wise.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18776 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:What's your weakness?
I seem to have a weakness for movies lately. I've got a lot of DVDs that I've bought over the winter but haven't got around to watching yet. I know I will, and am sure I'll like them when I do... just haven't found the time yet.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18780 by SkieShauphen
Wow, hahaha, Scottish accent..... :laugh:
I'm addicted to cloves still. I don't mind the difference in taste from the originals. The mild ones are suppose to taste like the originals but to me they don't even come close.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds