Show Navigation Menu

Drugs.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16799 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re:Drugs.
Heh. One time I was prescribed Mercindol Forte (which is even more powerful than Ibuprofen) and I used maybe one tablet and then didn't bother with the rest because I didn't need them. My doctor said I must have been insane...but I could feel no pain at all.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16802 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Drugs.
Heh I was told by the doctors that I was strange and insane many times, but I have proved em wrong enough times to take everything they say with a bit of reserve and do my own research from time to time, and protect myself from giving thousands on doctors, meds and such...but still you know your body best so...it kind of makes sence to me. Also I really admire people who find an alternative way to a hard drug and make it work (like scootiebee).

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 months ago #16865 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re:Drugs.
Agreed.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #20042 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Drugs.
well, looks like I'll be one of the \"BAD GUYS\" on this topic/subject....

I am taking only the Rx medicines to counteract the pain from the injury/repairs

here's the one that always makes me chuckle: 5 years ago , I had tendon surgery and during the process it was discovered i had high blood pressure--- here's the funny part: before they startded giving meds to keeep my b.p. in check, I never felt like i had a problem, now if i miss dosage by an hour; my head starts killing me!

in other words,
I'm a junkie to my blood pressure meds!!!! :ohmy: :( :angry: :S

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #20045 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Drugs.
What I notice about drugs is that this subject is often a matter of perspective ...

Mes hommages.

T.
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by Thurysaz.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #20079 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Drugs.
A friend asked me over this past weekend, how I can be so healthy about so many things, my diet, keeping from getting sun, etc., and then I still smoke. I explained that the nicotine does the same for me that haldol did, without the immediately debilitating side effects. She agreed that was worth it, even though she hates smoking! Sometimes just explaining that the alternative is worse, people can see your point of view. But I can see hers too.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds