Show Navigation Menu

World Goth Day

More
13 years 11 months ago #20937 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:World Goth Day
So, World Goth Day is this Saturday, I'm not planing to do anything special, but what about you others?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20938 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:World Goth Day
Sounds interesting I suppose.

Meaning comes from within.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20954 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:World Goth Day
Not doing anything special here as I didn't even know about it! I'll no doubt be revising away as my first exam is on Monday, but I may just dress up for my tribute to goths worldwide..And just to cheer myself up really. :laugh:

More
13 years 11 months ago #21023 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:World Goth Day
I wanna do something fun, nothing serious tho, just dress up a bit more then usuall and gather some likeminded friends at a public place, preferably in the middle of town, and just hang out a bit. Got one who may come... haven't really got to asking around tho, guess I need to do that soon :silly:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
13 years 11 months ago #21029 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:World Goth Day
Saturday I promised Lucy a spa day, just hanging out in my bathroom giving ourselves facial, manicure, pedicure and playing with my makeup. And then she has a sleepover party to go to. Big fun. I suppose I can give her a goth makeover, which she will probably love anyway.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21048 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:World Goth Day
scootiebee wrote:

Saturday I promised Lucy a spa day, just hanging out in my bathroom giving ourselves facial, manicure, pedicure and playing with my makeup. And then she has a sleepover party to go to. Big fun. I suppose I can give her a goth makeover, which she will probably love anyway.

I'm jealous! When I was little, I always wanted a baby sister to do things like that with. The damn baby came out the wrong gender.

My brother just runs away if I attempt to put lipstick or anything on him.

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds