Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #22391 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Sweets
I don't have any problems with dark chocolate, I can even eat the plain dark chocolate that is designed for cooking. I generally try not to eat a lot of it, but when I get my hands on one with coconut I can't hold myself back. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22424 by Poledra1a
Replied by Poledra1a on topic Re:Sweets
mmm... dark chocolate....

I love snickers, toblorone, bounty (dark chocolate coating coconut YUMBO), fruchocs, Cherry Ripes (dark chocolate with cherry middle) Old Gold with Almonds, Top Deck, peppermint crisps, milky bars, raspberry licorice, gummy bears, chocolate coated coffee beans, chickos...

I think I need to go shopping now :silly:

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22457 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
:blink: They sell churros in London. I haven't seen those in at least 4-5 years, when I was last in the US.

I hope they become more popular and therefore easier to get hold of elsewhere in England..I had real cravings for them, but the heat put me off eating anything hot. I don't have much of an appetite in hot weather anyway.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22461 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

:blink: They sell churros in London. I haven't seen those in at least 4-5 years, when I was last in the US.

I hope they become more popular and therefore easier to get hold of elsewhere in England..I had real cravings for them, but the heat put me off eating anything hot. I don't have much of an appetite in hot weather anyway.

What are churros? I never heard of those. :blink:

And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22477 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

They're incredible! I discovered them when I was in the US. They're like..Donuts, but in stick form, which means more surface area for sugar! :woohoo: The look of them reminds me of playdough as a child - You know? When you push playdough through a shape?

More
13 years 10 months ago #22507 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

They're incredible! I discovered them when I was in the US. They're like..Donuts, but in stick form, which means more surface area for sugar! :woohoo: The look of them reminds me of playdough as a child - You know? When you push playdough through a shape?

Thanks for explaining, if they are something like donuts then I can believ they are good. :silly:

And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds