Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #22318 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Sweets
Jaffa cakes aren't too bad, on occasion. Though I couldn't eat them too often.

Right now I've got a fruit and nut toblerone...Not had any chocolate in a while really. Though I do get cravings for caramel shortcake every so often, probably the one thing I can't go without eating.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Kuroboshi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #22333 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
Ahh..I dislike any type of chocolate that has 'fruit' in it..Unless it's white chocolate with strawberry bits or dark chocolate and orange.

Basically..I hate raisins and sultanas. Perfect way to ruin a bar of chocolate for me. :(

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #22343 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Sweets
I can only eat chocolate when it has some filling or fruit/nut parts in it, with the exception of very dark chocolate which I can eat plain. Surprisingly enough, I opened a Milka chocolate bar with rice today... :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 11 months ago #22353 by Envy
:woohoo: Through a spur of creativity I have discovered something brilliant.

I don't generally handle milk very well in the mornings, so I decided to mix black cherry yogurt with chocolate cereal. The result is gorgeous. :kiss:

More
13 years 11 months ago #22355 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Sweets
black_magnolia wrote:

I can only eat chocolate when it has some filling or fruit/nut parts in it, with the exception of very dark chocolate which I can eat plain. Surprisingly enough, I opened a Milka chocolate bar with rice today... :)

Wouldn't say I could eat dark chocolate at all, tastes a bit bitter and I just can't handle a lot of it. Though aside from that, I'm not that picky when it comes to chocolate.

Are you sure that was creativity and not curiousity, Envy? :P

More
13 years 11 months ago #22358 by Envy
Kuroboshi wrote:

Are you sure that was creativity and not curiousity, Envy? :P

Bit of both, bit of both. Black cherry and chocolate always did go nicely together.

Dark chocolate is brilliant! Good health benefits, caffeine to really wake you up before exams..Ahh. Lovely. If it's too bitter, you could always melt it down and mix in some sugar. It's only *really* concentrated dark chocolate that I dislike. I can generally eat it happily to quite high concentrations without being bothered by the 'bitterness'.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds