Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
14 years 1 month ago #17280 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:Sweets
Do you like Chocolate with alcohol in it? These are my favorites!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17282 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Sweets
Verminaard Draconis wrote:

Your's truly!

Oh yeah now your talking Yummmy!!!

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17293 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
Verminaard Draconis wrote:

Your's truly!

I love those!

^.^ I love dark chocolate for many reasons..Some of which, scootiebee has mentioned, haha. :P No one else in my house eats it..None of my friends eat it either, apart from one who's hospitalised at the moment.

I always have a bit of dark chocolate before morning exams..The caffeine in it wakes me right up and makes me feel good.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17303 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Sweets
We have Robin's Eggs here too... I really have to ration myself on those, or else I'd eat half the bag at once! I usually only get the Cadbury creme eggs. The caramel ones are good, but to me they taste just the same as a Cadbury caramel bar, which you can get at any time of year.

I like liquor filled chocolates as well. I don't buy them very often though, mostly at Christmas. I had some Kahlua ones this year, which were really yummy.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17321 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Sweets
I also like liquor filled chocolate, but rarely do I come across some good ones.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17327 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
I like the Godiva truffles, some of which are flavored with liquor. I bought some bourbon balls at Christmas (that's about the only time you can get them), which are chocolate, bourbon whisky, and pecans. yummy! But if you have more than three at once, you shouldn't drive! :)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds