Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
14 years 1 month ago #17126 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
Highwayman wrote:

Cadburys cream eggs everywhere!!! i wonder when the polish are going be making them :dry:

Hah, that's strange. I haven't seen any yet. :P Only one more week of college before my 2 week break..I won't be having an easter egg then, I think - My family went out shopping yesterday and my brother convinced my mother to buy a massive pack of chocolate to make rice crispy cakes out of.

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17158 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Sweets
I've seen a ton of Cadbury Eggs. They are everywhere and most of the stores in my area have Easter isles set up. I'm still looking for the orange chocolates. They are shaped and cut like an orange, but it's orange flavored chocolate. Though strange, it's delicious. :P

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17168 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
I haven't seen a chocolate orange in several years. I will keep a lookout for them, though. I love them. And I have already had a bunch of Creme Eggs, and Caramel Eggs.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17178 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Sweets
I'm not sure if these commercials are exclusive to my neck of the woods but has anyone seen the creme egg commercials this year? The ones with the suicidal eggs? Kind of disturbing but oddly hilarious . . .

More
14 years 1 month ago #17180 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Sweets
Here's the latest UK advert iv,e seen.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17198 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
SkieShauphen wrote:

I've seen a ton of Cadbury Eggs. They are everywhere and most of the stores in my area have Easter isles set up. I'm still looking for the orange chocolates. They are shaped and cut like an orange, but it's orange flavored chocolate. Though strange, it's delicious. :P

Terry's Chocolate Orange? I LOVE THOSE! *Runs around in circles* They have 'snowballs' as well during the winter (white chocolate). And there's dark orange chocolate versions..*Whaa* Heaven!

:P I'm more of a dark chocolate person. What about all of you?

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds