Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
14 years 2 months ago #16676 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
I bought two packs of the cinnamon roll cakes last time I was at Ikea, and I got ONE roll out of two bags. My family went nuts for them, and left me one to try. Ugh. It is a long drive to Ikea, but I wish they had a food shop closer to my house! we had lemon cookies today.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16681 by Noxae
Replied by Noxae on topic Re:Sweets
IKEA lemon cookies? I've tried their almond and the orange cookies, are the lemon cookies nice?
Well...the cinammon rolls are a bit too tasty to last for long... :)
The store is too far away from my home as well, but you can see it as a weekend excursion :P

More
14 years 2 months ago #16707 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Sweets
IKEA makes cookies? Is this the same IKEA that makes furniture? Well, if it is, I didn't know they also produced something eatable. It sounds weird going from furniture to cookies. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16714 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
I've never tried Ikea cinnamon rolls. :P But yes, Ikea (the furniture store) does also do incredible food.

'Cinnamon roll' reminds me of this really nice pecan and maple syrup pastry thing I had before..

Mm..I never really liked maple syrup as a kid, but now it seems delicious. Strange how a lot of my tastes have changed as I've grown up.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16733 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Sweets
I used to go to Ikea sometimes when I lived in Vancouver. I knew they had a restaurant in the store, but never stopped in. I didn't realize they made cookies and sweets, I though it was all \"grown-up food\".

I discovered some Lindor chocolates yesterday, left over from Christmas... I hid them very well, it seems!

More
14 years 2 months ago #16748 by Noxae
Replied by Noxae on topic Re:Sweets
Do stop at the restaurant next time, they also have some great cakes. But you can buy those cakes from the IKEA supermarket too

Hmm there's no sweets left from christmas here...

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds