Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
14 years 2 months ago #16543 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
I love cherries. I wish I had a cherry gingerbread cookie.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16568 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
scootiebee wrote:

I love cherries. I wish I had a cherry gingerbread cookie.

:P Make one? A gingerbread man/woman with cherry buttons! ^.^

Teehee..I had a plain rice pudding in the fridge and decided to microwave it with one of the little chocolate easter eggs I was given. Mmm..Chocolate rice pudding...

More
14 years 2 months ago #16608 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
That sounds good too! I am going to open a box of girl scout cookies. What kind...? I don't know yet. I will go browse my garage storage center of girl scout cookies. Seriously, I have about 30 cases of the things left. Still more sales to hold, though. Hopefully they all get sold! Or I will be stuck with them again... And I don't fit into the new skirt I ordered. I was going to complain that they sent the wrong size, but it turns out I am the wrong size! ;)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16613 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
Bah..My mother made rock cakes with raisins in! I can't stand the things! :angry: My dad ate all the apricot ones she made as well.

*Argh*

When I was little, someone told me raisins were just dead flies with their wings, head and legs pulled off. I have never been able to eat them since.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16670 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Sweets
I can eat raisins like they are, it's pretty good, but don't like them anywhere else. in chocolate maybe, but still not my favorite.

I like ice cream. The last time I'm been a bit obsessed with it as well, as we have a lot of good ice cream in the freezer but I don't know if I'm allowed to eat it... just another reason to move away from home - have ice cream whenever you want it!
Fallen for the Ben and Jerrys 'Baked Alaska' as well... it's vanilla (my favorite, not counting licorice), white chocolate and marsmallows... what's not to like?

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 2 months ago #16671 by Noxae
Replied by Noxae on topic Re:Sweets
I just ate a few of those IKEA mini cinammon roll cakes...Has anyone here ever tried these before? They're a good reason why you should go to IKEA on a regular basis :P

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds