Show Navigation Menu

Sweets

More
14 years 2 months ago #16194 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
scootiebee wrote:

We will need a full report, with photos and vivid descriptions of the desserts. Thanks!

Agreed! You lucky, lucky person!

A friend of mine works as a waiter..He had the pleasure of watching another guy we know trip up on the job and fall face first into a tray of cream cakes he was holding. :P Ahaha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16218 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Sweets
Sounds like a scene from a comedy movie! Funny! But the noble sacrifice of those poor cream cakes shall not soon be forgotten. Now I am going to have a girl scout cookie (mint chocolate!)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16246 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sweets
scootiebee wrote:

Sounds like a scene from a comedy movie! Funny! But the noble sacrifice of those poor cream cakes shall not soon be forgotten. Now I am going to have a girl scout cookie (mint chocolate!)

I always see 'girl scout cookies' on American programs, but despite having girl-scouts here, we never get cookies door to door or anything. :ohmy: Or does it only work that way on TV?

^.^ I had some sugary Chinese sweet things today..To celebrate my losing of tummy fat. Aha. I had a 'polo cocktail bun' and some 'Hello Panda' biscuits.

'Polo cocktail buns' have a kind of..Sugary/buttery topping and a custard-coconut inside with the bread being sweet..And 'Hello Panda' biscuits are just full of chocolate.

Yummy!

More
14 years 2 months ago #16258 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Sweets
They look great i'm well hungry now :laugh:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16271 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Sweets
scootiebee wrote:

We will need a full report, with photos and vivid descriptions of the desserts. Thanks!

Recipes would be great too! But I guess that would be giving away trade secrets...

Hope you enjoyed your day of testing, cemwerewolf.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16302 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Sweets
It was absolutely fabulous! I'm afraid I don't have any pictures but I think the highlights of the desert tasting would have to be a flour-less chocolate cake (it was so rich it was like a cake version of fudge!), white chocolate key lime pie and a chocolate cake with orange buttercream icing. I love having a pastry chef for a friend!

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds