Show Navigation Menu

The Graveyard

More
14 years 3 months ago #9892 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:The Graveyard
SkieShauphen wrote:

Yes, but for 20 something active members we sure do have a lot to talk about.

LOL Yes, we do, but I would like to see how this forum would work without the raffle...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 3 months ago #9896 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:The Graveyard
black_magnolia wrote:

SkieShauphen wrote:

Yes, but for 20 something active members we sure do have a lot to talk about.

LOL Yes, we do, but I would like to see how this forum would work without the raffle...

I, for one, would still be here. I signed up long before the raffles started and while they're a very nice perk, if they stopped I wouldn't leave. I really enjoy reading all the posts and learning about new things in the goth realm. Although we did seem to have quite a spike in numbers when the raffles started...
More
14 years 3 months ago #9902 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:The Graveyard
Morgana wrote:

I, for one, would still be here. I signed up long before the raffles started and while they're a very nice perk, if they stopped I wouldn't leave. I really enjoy reading all the posts and learning about new things in the goth realm. Although we did seem to have quite a spike in numbers when the raffles started...

I agree with you, I would also be around, but I don't know how many people would be signing up any more. Now there are many signing up but few of them post on the forum...
Whatever, these are only theories. I don't have a problem with the raffle, just would like to see more new people post here. We \"old\" members are almost predictable! ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
More
14 years 3 months ago #9907 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:The Graveyard
Werewolves and mice! :) Just doing my part to be predictable . . . I really do enjoy our conversations here though the number of avid posters are few. As someone who has been finding their way through the dark reaches of the gothic culture without a guiding hand I have enjoyed immensely the heaps of knowledge you folks have provided. I don't think you could be rid of me if you wanted too! :laugh:
More
14 years 3 months ago #9908 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:The Graveyard
Simply in spite of the raffle I prefer not to have too many members here. It gives me more of a chance to win something. On the other hand, it's always nice to get new folks to enjoy chatting with. On another site called VR there are smaller and seperate forums that you can join. Within those smaller forums there is usually only around 20 people involved, and while significantly smaller than what we have here on AG, it's very fun talking with the same few people. You get to know each other very well and a little cyber family is constructed. It's neat. Ocassionly someone new will be invited and sometimes people will leave but that happens.

Meaning comes from within.
More
14 years 3 months ago #9944 by The Wretched Spawn
Replied by The Wretched Spawn on topic Re:The Graveyard
I joined the site so I could look at the awesome jewelry, when I found out there was a forum I was so excited.

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is peace without a blessed fight?

A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife
When the obsession with death becomes a way of life
Time to create page: 0.312 seconds