Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Assassin's Creed: Lineage

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #8680 by SkieShauphen
Ok, just really quick for any of you Assassin's Creed fans out there. A 3-part series will be airing on Spike called Assassin's Creed: Lineage. It aired Nov. 11 at midnight in the states. If you missed it or happen to miss the other 2 episodes playing whenever, you can watch it on youtube. Look it up to see if it's playing in your area and when. It's a pre-story based on the second in the Assassin's Creed games. Set in Italy it follows the father of your character in the second game, thus setting up most of the background story for you to better understand when the game hits the market.

Meaning comes from within.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by SkieShauphen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8684 by Highwayman
Assassin's Creed was the worst game i ever played on the ps3

tell the truth it angerd me! i wanted to be on the templars side :angry:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8813 by Slayer002
i like assassins creed but i've seen a part of linage and it didn't really strike me.
i'm looking forward to ac2 while ac1 was a bit too repetitive

More
14 years 5 months ago #8842 by SkieShauphen
I hated the repetitiveness of it, so that's why I'm looking forward to the second one. It's not suppose to be repetitive at all. ALSO, there is suppose to be multiple forks you can take on certain quests. SO you can complete a quest more than one way. Not to mention there are an entire assload of extra features that have nothing to do with killing people. You can tend to your home town and make it a thriving populace or you can fight enemies in the dungeon. Blah blah blah

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8878 by Slayer002
that surely looks good but before i'll say it's really good i'll have to play it, and unfortunately: i have to wait some months for it since they delayed the pc version

More
14 years 5 months ago #8945 by CorpseQueen
Started playing it just yesterday (the first game, that is) and really - it wasn't really what I'd thought. Why didn't anyone say something about this? I thought it would only be in the 1100 or something... Interesting.

So far so good. Me like. Not sure about the flags... I want them all but can't find them all which will become hours of searching because I can't stop untill I get them all... and then I will play :blush:

And I like how it's so alike Prince of Persia. Haven't played the last one *add to notebook: buy last one!!* but he jumps around and crawl and hangs and climbs just like the prince... nothing bad tho :silly: PoP is good...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds