Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Deus Ex

More
14 years 6 months ago #7387 by Nox Aeterna
Deus Ex was created by Nox Aeterna
What do you think about this game?
Is an excellent game of first person, takes place in a futuristic environment and the characteristics are quite real
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7415 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Deus Ex
I saw this tread and wondered \"Why the fuck haven't I started a tread about this yet?!\"

Got a bit of a fun story about this game(s)- bought the second one long time ago, thought it looked cool and didn't know anything about games then, which means I didn't understand shit. it all ended with me laughing as hell as I tossed things on people... they got so mad, but couldn't do anything... :blush:

Wasn't fun after a while tho, so didn't play it for maybe a year (more or less, no idea really) and then I found it, played it and loved it...

Was months later walking trough a store, and found somethig with the name Deus Ex. \"Wow, a second? Special Edition?\" Then I realized it was the first... that what I'd been playing was the second. Bought it right away, and loved it even more...

The music is wonderfull - that is how the future sounds. The story is great, all the choises you get and the endings and the second... in the end of the second, in the cold area, the feeling is so wonderfull there - all the messages left, it all creates such an enviroment.

And yeah, it's my favorite game :silly: Tho Bioshock is real close... I love Rapture.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 5 months ago #7558 by Lonecrow
Replied by Lonecrow on topic Re:Deus Ex
There's a good old game..
It was very nice and indeed very realistic for that time..

More
14 years 1 month ago #15846 by Jeremiah1
Replied by Jeremiah1 on topic Re:Deus Ex
Classic game! I also liked the sequel, \"Invisible War\", for Xbox.

More
12 years 11 months ago #32935 by diEoxidE
Replied by diEoxidE on topic Re: Deus Ex
Incredible game. I remember the demo was only the first mission, must have spent months playing it and then I never got hold of the full game :(
Found it recently and playing through it, still an incredible game.

Do You Derive From The Chaos Of My Mind?

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds