Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines

More
14 years 3 months ago #11411 by The Wretched Spawn
yer that would be awesome like an oblivion graphic like vampire the masquerade

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is peace without a blessed fight?

A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife
When the obsession with death becomes a way of life

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #11448 by vampirelycanthrope13
I've never actually played any of the WoD stuff but I have a werewolf the forsaken book as i liked the artwork and some of the info about werewolves and some storytelling tips etc. I was considering getting the vampire the masquerade book as well, but I never got around to buying it...

What's the game like in general? The closest thing i've tried playing was D&D when I was younger, me and my friends liked the cool little figures but couldn't get a good game going, so eventually got bored of it.

More
14 years 2 months ago #11460 by fastjam06
How good is this game. Thought about getting into it but don't know anyone currently playing it to see if I'd like it.

Someday you'll understand what posesses me.

More
14 years 2 months ago #11509 by Keseluk
Heh, what a surprise seeing this here... I just got the game from Steam and played it twice so far, it was hell trying to get it to work, but I think there's no bugs this game has got that I can't fix, need tech help, PM me, I'm always around the PC.

gotta love custom mods and console codes, never having to reload guns, making glowing eyes, new skins.

More
13 years 2 months ago #29579 by Dreamweaver
OH my god went to look for a disk replacement for my game. i bought it when it came out... lost disk one went to buy a new one and boxed is worth £60 for the original boxed game. i neeed to find disk 1.

More
13 years 2 months ago #29616 by King Pete
i was looking to get this, as i have vampire the masquerade: redemption, which is really good. I don't know how bloodlines works, but in redemption you start the game in medieval times usings swords, axes etc. and work through to modern times using guns. never made it to the modern times though :(

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds