Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Warhammer

More
14 years 6 months ago #6756 by Slayer002
Warhammer was created by Slayer002
does anyone else play warhammer or any other table-top game?

i have a 3000 point dark elf army, wich is almost completely painted. i'm planning to expand my army to 5000 points...

hope i can get some pictures here but that'll take a while

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6766 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Warhammer
My husband used to be a HUGE fan of Warhammer 40K. He had five armies including a Tyranid army (they were always my favorite) That was over 3000 points! In fantasy he had Brettonians (can't remember how to spell it) and Lizardmen. He's moved on to a number of other table top games including Babylon 5, Battletech and a number of World War II based games. We have a gaming table set up in our basement and there are models EVERYWHERE in various stages of completion. Somewhere in the mix is a dragon he's been working on for me for three years . . .

More
14 years 6 months ago #6807 by Slayer002
Replied by Slayer002 on topic Re:Warhammer
a 3000 point tranid army :laugh:
in other words: LOTS of gaunts(and probably a carnifex or 3):P

More
14 years 6 months ago #6821 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Warhammer
Yeah i played it once got smacked down and said ohhhhffffss lol you still playing it then?

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6826 by Slayer002
Replied by Slayer002 on topic Re:Warhammer
haven't played any real battles(no one i know as an army large enough) though i played a skirmish and let a chaos player know the use of repeater crossbow

i've been collecting for half a year now and i find collecting and painting models a great occupation so i'll keep collecting and even playing :)

More
14 years 6 months ago #6863 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:Warhammer
I bought some Warhammer 40K spacwolves a few years ago, because I thought they would be fun to build and paint. Unfortuately I glued some stuff on too early beforre spraying the figures with primer and then never fixed them. I still have all the paint and stuff :lol:
I keep meaning to finish them but never have the time!

The figures are a blood claws pack, wolf lord ragnar blackmane and a fenrisian wolf my friend gave me.
I also realised that i wouldn't be able to play the game with them if i wanted to because I gave the figures all the coolest looking weapons i could find, and then read in the rule book that the pack is not allowed to have all the powerful weapons i gave them! :lol:

I also like to read the spacewolves novel series, which is pretty good, and i like lots of the warhammer artwork which looks pretty cool.

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds