Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

what games do you play?

More
14 years 7 months ago #646 by morphea3107
i was just wondering if there are any gamers among us. i have recently played oblivion and gothic 3... classic and great games.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #647 by Vivaris
Replied by Vivaris on topic Re:what games do you play?
I'm not much of an active gamer but I have a few favourites I return to. I mainly like games like the Prince of Persia (the newer ones although the retro one is awesome as well), Ninja Gaiden and Assassin's creed or like Neverwinter Nights and Dungeon Siege II. There's some FPS I also play but i'm not that good at them :P

Assassin's creed has to be one of my altime favourites though, mainly because of the graphics and because the storyline was made after an amazing book - Alamut by Vladimir Bartol, one of the few Slovene books I actually like, and it's cool recognizing little tidbits from the book in the game all along :)

Also, love the screenshot hehe

The dream is alive...
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by Vivaris.

More
14 years 7 months ago #651 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:what games do you play?
one of my favorites has to be american mcgee's alice. i like how they put a dark twist on alice in wonderland. i used to play games a lot but don't play them too often anymore. :(

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #675 by CorpseQueen
I'm an active gamer, I believe myself :blush: Playing mostly Overlord now, borrowed it from a friend, but I love, really love games like Deus Ex (the twists, the story, the music, eveything in that game is just a masterpiece, especially the storyline), Jade Empire (a game where you really feel when you're being evil or good, more as you progress in the storyline, and in the end you have to make your choice - good or evil?), Bioshock (would you kindly? :kiss:) and a lot other games...

Play Oblivion as well, and it's a really cool game. Something you can play when you're tired of the plots in my other games :) And has anyone played Prototype? It's very bloody, but more fun then I'd thought... and kinda love the story.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #682 by morphea3107
prototype is a gory and great game...loved the idea ..

More
14 years 7 months ago #688 by CorpseQueen
Me too, I've loved it since I first heard of it in a games-paper here in sweden, tho I thought it to be something else. Very much else... and even tho It's not really as I thought, I'm not at all dissapointed with the money spent, as I love the game. and the videos are great, some of them... You can feel what Alex's feeling, and something he's just cool... :kiss:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds