Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Final Fantasy

More
13 years 10 months ago #20814 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Final Final Fantasy
I go back to 7 a lot. I like Tifa and Vincent. Easier characters to build up. I highly doubt that they will end the series.

I have played Kingdom of Hearts, but I like a touch more violence. Can't really get into Mickey killing people (except on SouthPark).

I love God of War series and Resident Evil.

I just want to see the end when Cloud defeats Sephiroth, or the other way around. Still think Sephiroth is hot.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #21626 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Final Final Fantasy
Got a new best time for the first Orphan Battle on FFXIII

5 minutes 30 seconds. With a 13 minutes 3 seconds target time. Vanille as leader = hot. (Party is Vanille, Lightning and Hope)

More
13 years 9 months ago #21627 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Final Final Fantasy
anastasia13 wrote:

I just want to see the end when Cloud defeats Sephiroth, or the other way around. Still think Sephiroth is hot.

:huh: ..Would people hate me if I wanted to seriously call my first child Sephiroth?..It's a cute name..Could be shortened to 'Seth'..

Haven't really had time to play the FF games we have - They're more my little brother's hobby. I do have various FF piano books though..^.^ I love some of the music..

More
13 years 9 months ago #21782 by cerberus1618
Replied by cerberus1618 on topic Re:Final Final Fantasy
most of the characters names in FF7 are symbolic. sephiroth as far as I can tell is a rough translation from the cabala. I think sephiroth is the name of the ten worlds that one must pass through in order to become a god. and if you know the story, that is what sephiroth tries to become.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #21783 by cerberus1618
Replied by cerberus1618 on topic Re:Final Final Fantasy
Apparently, the president of Square Enix, on the first of april this year, confirmed that Square Enix is indeed making a remake of Final Fantasy 7, scheduled for release in late 2012 on PS3. looking forward to it as I have the game, but made the mistake of lending the third disk to my friend before I'd clocked it and I haven't seen it since. Gr.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by cerberus1618.

More
13 years 9 months ago #21785 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Final Final Fantasy
April 1st...Hmm...

Give a source or I'll assume it was an April Fool's Day joke.

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds