Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Devil May Cry

More
12 years 9 months ago #34349 by Gabriel Grendge
Replied by Gabriel Grendge on topic Re: Devil May Cry
Oh my god! I am an avid fan of Devil May Cry Game and Anime. I just saw in my new Game Informer magazine the new Devil May Cry game coming out. The guy looks EMO! Short black hair and he has this flamboyant pose. Guess well have to see....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #34374 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Devil May Cry
:ohmy: Oh no way! I have to see this.

I hope by 'the guy' you don't mean one of the older already-existing characters..:( Black hair would kind of ruin things in my opinion.

EDIT:

OH. GOD. NO!!

*Weeps* They've completely ruined Dante.

Warning: Spoiler!

^ C'mon. Really. What is THAT...When compared to the good ol' stuff..

Warning: Spoiler!

Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Envy.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34699 by Gabriel Grendge
Replied by Gabriel Grendge on topic Re: Devil May Cry
Ok all my Devil May Cry fans here is a vid i found of the new DMC 5. I told ya he looked emo and gay lol.
<iframe width=\"560\" height=\"349\" src=\"
" frameborder=\"0\" allowfullscreen>

if the link doesn't work right sorry. jus go to youtube and type devil may cry 5. Its the E3 trailer.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34703 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Devil May Cry
Gabriel Grendge wrote:

Ok all my Devil May Cry fans here is a vid i found of the new DMC 5. I told ya he looked emo and gay lol.
<iframe width=\"560\" height=\"349\" src=\"

" frameborder=\"0\" allowfullscreen>

if the link doesn't work right sorry. jus go to youtube and type devil may cry 5. Its the E3 trailer.

:woohoo: I love how in all the trailer comments there are just rants about Dante's new look.

But yeah, thanks for posting that. :P It (game + Dante) actually doesn't look too bad (although trailer doesn't tend to linger on the 'new' Dante). Handy to have someone who keeps up to date with stuff like this. :silly:

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds