Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Magic: The Gathering

More
14 years 1 month ago #16741 by Noxae
Replied by Noxae on topic Re:Magic: The Gathering
:)
I have nothing against card gaming itself

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16757 by SkieShauphen
I'm trying to get back into the game myself. I thought about buying some more cards the other day after I got paid. Eventually decided against it. There is a group here in my town that plays on Thursday nights. I've yet to head over there and chat with them. I most likely wouldn't go unless the individuals there were entertaining and competent. To me it's more about chatting with someone and trying to outwit one another rather than playing a game. That's why I enjoyed going to the chess games out in the park. You meet new people and try to outwit one another.

Meaning comes from within.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20772 by Hagazussa
Replied by Hagazussa on topic Re:Magic: The Gathering
I like Magic the Gathering. It is a bit to consumer oriented in that if you are going to have good cards for certain types of tournaments you have to buy new cards constantly and use allot of money on it. However the game is fun to play and the art on the cards is often beautiful so yes I like it.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21043 by DiesIrae666
Replied by DiesIrae666 on topic Re:Magic: The Gathering
Hello
I think that MtG is awesome game, it's so expensive but its great. I'm collecting vampires deck right now. ;)

More
13 years 11 months ago #21052 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Magic: The Gathering
DiesIrae666 wrote:

Hello
I think that MtG is awesome game, it's so expensive but its great. I'm collecting vampires deck right now. ;)

Argh, I've been trying to get my hands on a vampire deck they recently released but it's so Goddamn expensive! Something like 22 GBP or something..

It just doesn't seem worthwhile to spend on seeing as I just collect for the artwork really.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25920 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re:Magic: The Gathering
DiesIrae666 wrote:

Hello

I've recently built a vampire deck, got all the basics in it, just missing a few rares that i've seen and thought would go well in it, like captivating vampire and malakir bloodwitch. not played with it yet, so i don't know if it works 100%, but with the cards that are in it, it should give most decks a good run

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds