Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

What was your favorite game growing up?

More
9 years 6 months ago #39927 by Veszdrin
I'm in the same boat as many of you. My friends and I usually played outside most of the time and only played video games when we couldn't think of anything else to do. :P But if I had to pick one game as my favorite growing up, I would probably have to say either Metroid on the NES or Final Fantasy VII on PS1. By the way it's good to be back :laugh:

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #39966 by StephenG
ORIGINAL , CLASSIC, NINTENDO entertainment system, but not for the reason you would think...

I had a SEGA system for quite awhile,had some fun games.Even mastered a couple. Then one day , I told my mom I wanted the N.E.S. for my birthday;mostly because all my friends had N.E.S. ; so this way we could swap games and play at each other's houses.

All that was well and good,but it was not the reason Nintendo is my favourite.

It's my Favourite because of a girl named Connie. She was the daughter of a woman my uncle was dating. She was a couple years older than me. Every now and then, they would stop at our home to visit,and bring Connie with them... Despite being older than me,she'd play Super Mario Brothers,etc with me. One day , I was even able to beat her,and my prize was a kiss;my FIRST kiss !

So that, kids is why Nintendo is my favourite-- it got me my first kiss... who could ask for more?

:kiss:

More
9 years 4 months ago #39969 by Undefined
There was a game I loved.
It called Herrcot, Ferentus, Xiones.
It was just cult following game so almost nobody know it.

More
2 years 5 months ago #45760 by ganpat
we used to play hide and seek in our big home. 
running around and playing with our cows.
going up and down on escaleras alfombra and just being little devil in the house. 

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds