Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

What was your favorite game growing up?

More
10 years 2 months ago #39740 by jazzmonster
I loved to play on my Nintendo 64 as a kid, but my favorite childhood game was Fable :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #39743 by firensia
As a kid, I loved playing Super Mario (not sure which specific game) and Duck Hunt. Does anyone even remember Duck Hunt? It was hilarious. :laugh:

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
10 years 2 months ago #39745 by black_magnolia
oh... hands down Mortal Kombat on my neighbor's PS1 - that was a rare treat. Usually we played outside and played with a ball or any other stuff we found or thought up games etc. We rarely spent time inside, and if, then the last thing we did was play games on a console or a computer. :woohoo: ah, the good old times. :) *feeling ancient* :P

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
10 years 2 months ago #39747 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Ooh. Probably hide and seek. My brother also invented this 'kingdom war' thing where we'd grab random toys and pitch them against each other in battle. There were two teams; the Republic and the Empire (thank you Star Wars!) and it was so much fun as it evolved over the years.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
10 years 2 months ago #39750 by Dreagan Shayde
I would definitely say that it was between crash bandicoot and medevil on PS1 :cheer:

Deep in the earth my love is lying, and I must weep alone.

More
9 years 10 months ago #39868 by SkieShauphen
Hmmmm, well...I didn't have any close siblings or friends growing up, so I mostly played alone. My brother was always around but we never got along well as kids. My sisters would always leave so I grew accustomed to playing outside alone by going on adventures through the great wilderness or coming home to play Super Mario Brothers, haha! Also got a handheld video gaming device when I was young and played the crap out of Pokemon games. Those were the days...under a blanket late at night with my pocket boy. www.alchemygothic.com/components/com_kun.../emoticons/silly.png

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds