Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

Conflicting Kingdoms

More
12 years 10 months ago #35251 by DarkFlights
If the moderators will allow me a little self-promotion, I'd like to introduce the Conflicting Kingdoms collectible card game - I have not invented this game, but I ahve illustrated one of the main starter decks and am currently workign on a comic book for them (it's alittle early to call it a graphic novel!);

conflictingkingdoms.co.uk/

The deck I illustrated was the Gust/Dwarf deck, also known as the Air/Fire deck due to the main elements involved with the Gust character. I'll be doing a promotional day, along with the game's creators, at a games shop in Burton-on-Trent, Staffs (UK), if anyone's interested? Open invite for the 24th September, only a couple of weeks away. :)

I thought I'd add a couple of images that I have done for the deck, it's not specifically a goth style game but hopefully it will appeal to folks who like things like Magic; the Gatehring, etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #35252 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Conflicting Kingdoms
Ah damn! I know a bunch in that area that would've been interested but they would've moved away to uni before that date. :S

Love the artwork though!

More
12 years 10 months ago #35257 by black_magnolia
Never heard of the game, but I love your artwork. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 10 months ago #35261 by DarkFlights
Thankyou, I'm not the only artist doing it though - they have quite a few now. It's very new so the inventors - who all have full time jobs - are spending every spare minute trying to promote the game. I can't believe how hard they're working!

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds