Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

What game has you hooked right now?

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #31973 by Envy
I hope there's enough of a distinction between this thread and the others..

Basically - I know I go through phases with games. :P I'll play one, get bored, move onto another, play that insanely and then get bored again. It's a neverending cycle.

Right now - Uhh. My little brother introduced me to 'Puzzle Pirates', and I like mindless little games like that, so I'm hooked on that for now. :woohoo:

What about you guys?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #31974 by Kuroboshi
It's between Puzzle Pirates and Red Dead Redemption for me.

Mainly the Undead Overrun online mode on the latter, still need to complete the Undead Nightmare single player.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #31981 by Dragovar
Funny you opened this topic, I know I have some weird tastes,because you know, Danmaku shooters are simply my weakpoint, hehehehe, I play them a lot, almost everyday (but I'm still not very good at them though... :P )

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #32007 by black_magnolia
Currently I'm not really hooked to any game. When I'm very bored I sometimes play QuadraPop on my mobile phone, but that is it. Don't have time for games now. Too busy with preparing exams... :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #32060 by REAPER616
i play a game on facebook called 'Vampire Wars', been playing it for a few years so i guess you could say im pretty hooked :)

Every body is a book of blood; wherever we're opened, we're red.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #32072 by Envy
REAPER616 wrote:

i play a game on facebook called 'Vampire Wars', been playing it for a few years so i guess you could say im pretty hooked :)

:P Funny you should mention that. That game started off a little spat on another thread.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds