Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

game consoles......

More
14 years 6 months ago #7274 by anastasia13
Computer, I had a Wii and PS2 and they got to be so expensive to keep up with the games and then I never used them....so I sold them. I have my laptop and that's really all I need, Fate and Fate 2 and my card games keep my mentally stimulated when I am not writing..

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26574 by sinner13
Replied by sinner13 on topic game consoles......
whats everyone's console of choice? Pc, xbox, Playststion? and why? Me myself, im more of a Playstation kinda girl. I grew up with nintendo, then sega, and got the original ps1, then moved up to ps2, now i'm on the ps3, and cant wait till they eventually in the future release the ps4. I like the playstaion controllers, the capabilities of online/internet with the playstation, and the community of the playstation at home network. I do miss being able to play a game and listen to my music of choice tho, like u can with the xbox.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26577 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re: game consoles......
Actually, there are some games which allow you to listen to your own music whilst playing on the PS3.

I know for a fact Killzone 2 allows this and indeed, others may too, you'll just need to test.

Personally, I'm more of a fan of the playstation, mainly because now they've no need for the ridiculous multiple discs however, I've got to say that the online often disappoints myself and others. A friend of mine has trouble staying logged into the playstation network and I'm often laggy on certain games.

And I sincerely hope the Playstation 4 isn't out for years to come.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26579 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: game consoles......
I doubt the PS4 would be out soon..I know that they release PS consoles with the idea that they'll be wanted for at least 10 years, as that's how long all of the previous ones have lasted successfully on the market.

Personally..I guess, I prefer little handhelds, like my gameboys and DSs..I don't mind the Playstation at all, but I'm very clumsy with controls and it takes me a few goes to get into a game and be comfortable - I don't often have the time nor patience these days to become accustomed to PS controls.

^.^ Always loved my laptop for gaming too, but I guess it depends on the type of game. Some games work better on the PS, some work better on a computer/laptop.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26581 by black_magnolia
I prefer games on the PC, I first started with them and never really got so interested in a console...
My sister has a PS2, but I never really gotten into playing with it. I remember playing on the PS1 when I was a kid and was at my friend's house. It gets boring with time...
For some time I was interested in the Wii, because of that Wii Fit exercise game, but I somehow just didn't want to spend the money on a console because of one game.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26586 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: game consoles......
:P Have to admit, the Wii is pretty good for some games.

I bought a nice and cheap Wii shooter and some games for a bargain on eBay and they're brilliant. Shooting games aren't the best, but they do have a novelty factor about them on the Wii.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds