Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

StarCraft II

More
13 years 7 months ago #24584 by NIFER
Replied by NIFER on topic Re:StarCraft II
My husband plays in StarCraft II. I am watching. Malkie, say - you were playing until the end - Kerrigan can release the Zergs from slavery and, most importantly, she will again be a man? :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Malkie
  • Topic Author
  • In life i stumble and in death i fall.
More
13 years 7 months ago #24585 by Malkie
Replied by Malkie on topic Re:StarCraft II
NIFER wrote:

My husband plays in StarCraft II. I am watching. Malkie, say - you were playing until the end - Kerrigan can release the Zergs from slavery and, most importantly, she will again be a man? :unsure:

lol i can't tell you that, you might ruin it for your husband, either way she is a pretty zerg lady.

More
13 years 7 months ago #24752 by NIFER
Replied by NIFER on topic Re:StarCraft II
Malkie, he went to the game :ohmy: now my husband is playing on Battle-net with his friend!
All turned out as in the best Hollywood movie, the wounded hero bears on its hands his beloved woman...
We look forward to continuing this great epic! :kiss:

More
13 years 4 months ago #28475 by TSTR
Replied by TSTR on topic Re:StarCraft II
StarCraft will be Game of the Year... I hope xD

More
12 years 11 months ago #32936 by diEoxidE
Replied by diEoxidE on topic Re: StarCraft II
Great game.

I play on EU servers if anyone is interested
diEoxidE code: 222

Do You Derive From The Chaos Of My Mind?

More
12 years 11 months ago #33051 by AngelusSilenti
Replied by AngelusSilenti on topic Re: StarCraft II
StarCraft II is amazing. I picked it up at the midnight release and have been playing it off and on through the Terran campeign. I really want to stretch it out so I'm not in too much of a hurry to get to the end of the campeign. I'm not that interested in the PvP portion of it but I am willing to join a game where its more than one player against an even number or even multiple AI camps. I have do have problems with it lagging during the cinematic scenes and making my laptop extremely hot so I've had to buy a few external fans to try and keep it cool.

If you have no one to blame but yourself then clearly you need to stop doing things alone.

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds