Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

the legend of zelda

More
13 years 8 months ago #22746 by gothic-grace
Replied by gothic-grace on topic Re:the legend of zelda
gothic-grace wrote:

I think do you mean the hyrule castle dungeon? i got a little confused with that the first time i played it however i soon found my way out! Why not try a walkthrough if your stuck? :)

This was a reply for Kuroboshi but i forgot to click the quote button :unsure: lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #22752 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:the legend of zelda
Well, it's a watery place and I think I had to do something to some pipes and there was these dark creature things and maybe some spikes.

And I dislike using walkthroughs now, unless I just need to look up some general information (such as HP of a boss I've already beat)

Oh, and for future reference, it's usually clear to whom you are referring to by the content in your post, and there is an edit function.

More
13 years 8 months ago #22759 by black_magnolia
gothic-grace wrote:

gothic-grace wrote:

I think do you mean the hyrule castle dungeon? i got a little confused with that the first time i played it however i soon found my way out! Why not try a walkthrough if your stuck? :)

This was a reply for Kuroboshi but i forgot to click the quote button :unsure: lol

Well, you could have edited you post insted of writing another post and also you should have put both your replies for Envy and Kuroboshi in the same post instead of using three posts in a row.

Regarding Zelda, I haven't played it becuse none of my friends have it so I myself wasn't interested, and I don't even have anything on which I could play. My sister only has a PS2.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 8 months ago #22762 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:the legend of zelda
@gothic-grace:

Walkthroughs are no fun! :P I prefer to just figure things out. I recall giving up on a LoZ game a few years ago due to being stuck (it was Oracle of Seasons and I had little patience at the time). I returned to it a few years later and completed the rest of the game within a couple of days.

@black_magnolia:

Do you play any RPG games? A simple gameboy goes pretty cheap on eBay these days and LoZ is a brilliant RPG.

The only thing I dislike is that from most (?) of the LoZ games I've played, from what I can recall, once you finish it the game just reverts back to the last save outside the place where the final boss is. It would've been nice if there was a real 'ending'..If you get what I mean?

More
13 years 8 months ago #22763 by black_magnolia
@ Envy: I play rpg, but mostly p&p/tabletop or on my pc. I don't really like gameboys because I rather have a big screen to see the game, but it doesn't really matter because I don't even have that much time to play games when I have a lot to do for uni. I saw some graphics of Zelda and it looks very nice, but for all the before mentioned reasons it just isn't a game for me.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 8 months ago #22764 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:the legend of zelda
black_magnolia wrote:

@ Envy: I play rpg, but mostly p&p/tabletop or on my pc. I don't really like gameboys because I rather have a big screen to see the game, but it doesn't really matter because I don't even have that much time to play games when I have a lot to do for uni. I saw some graphics of Zelda and it looks very nice, but for all the before mentioned reasons it just isn't a game for me.

Ah right..True, even now I have very little time to play games. Most of my old gaming gear is just used by my brother now, which suits him fine.

You'd be surprised at the modern Zelda graphics..I liked the graphics for LoZ on the GBA, but as soon as it got to the DS, things went a bit strange. The normal on-screen stuff was fine, but some of the graphics were horrific. I haven't wanted to buy LoZ Wii games because of the fear of horrible graphics, however, since they're going for cheap on eBay, I thought I'd start giving it a go.

^ Graphics like that on the DS really did not please me.

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds