Show Navigation Menu
RPGs, PC/Console games, LARP, MMOs etc

the legend of zelda

More
13 years 5 months ago #26644 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re:the legend of zelda
you can use original GC controllers for most of the retro games you can download, they connect to the console fron the ports under the flap things on top of the system. the graphics are the same on them, and the games and save data can be saved directly to the wii, however i would recommend using an sd card for the games, leaving the wii memory for save game data because the wii can't launch save data from an sd card, but it can launch the games

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36376 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: the legend of zelda
:P I found out today there's a new LoZ game out on the 18th Nov..For the Wii, annoyingly enough.

I hate how they're making loads of new LoZ games for the Wii. As if the crap graphics on the DS weren't enough..

More
10 years 2 months ago #39741 by jazzmonster
Replied by jazzmonster on topic Re: the legend of zelda
I'm so addicted to Majora's mask for the N64! The most recent Zelda games have been slightly dissapointing, but hey, cant beat the classics!

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds